Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

What I'm Loving- December 2012

December has been a rough month, to say the least. It started off with the harried frenzy of finals, attending holiday parties, and desperately trying to clock in all my hours at work, but soon morphed into packing to head home for the winter break.

Packing beauty items is usually a huge ordeal for me because I find it nearly impossible to narrow down my obsession into a single makeup bag. What if an occasion arises where I need that ohsospecific shade of plum lipstick that's sitting in my vanity at school?! Or what if I need a certain eyeshadow from a particular palette that I didn't bring? The horror!

Needless to say, whittling down my choices is usually a long, dank process. This month, however, it went faster than ever! My favorite products of December were a quick draw and before I knew it my bag was full and I was soarin' on the freeway to home. Here are a few of the products I've been loving:

Laura Mercier Artist's Palette for Eyes (Photo: tinyladylife.blogspot.com)

L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes in Black Lacquer

NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo in Orgasm/Laguna (Photo: makeupandbeautyblog.com)

L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Lipstick in Rose Taffeta (Photo: myfindsonline.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment.

xo Abbey