Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Nail of the Day (NOTD)

Today's nails are red, of course! This is a beautiful shade by L'Oreal called "He Red My Mind". I paired it with Essie's all in one base coat and good to go top coat.

I've really been loving L'Oreal polishes lately, this is my second one. They apply so smoothly and are very creamy and easy to work with. I could possibly get away with one coat, if I really loaded the product on the brush the first time, but in general I find that two thinner coats looks better.




2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Nice blog you have! I'm following you now, hope you follow back! :D http://yanniepooo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too! Thanks for checking out my blog, I love yours as well! :)

      xo Abbey

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment.

xo Abbey